The Xitex team has a range of experience specifying, implementing and taking products into mass production in subject areas such as:
- Over 15 years of experience with the challenges associated with Internet-of-Things products
- Cloud based activation systems for embedded products with multiple million deployments
- Scaleable deployment techniques including ‘zero touch’ installation and eliminating ‘staging’ in the supply chain
- Architecting and implementing secure global supply chains
- Product cloning prevention and elimination of un-authorised ‘over’ production
- Secure credential generation and installation into devices
- Post manufacturing provisioning and secure credential installation and update
- Authenticated secure firmware installation and updates throughout the product lifecycle
- Global protection of product Intellectual Property
- Digital signatures and PKI
- Incident handling and responsible disclosure
- More than 35 years of developing and taking products into mass production
- Product definition and system analysis
- Secure embedded systems and hardware design
- Taking wireless products to mass production in both startup and multi-national environments
- Wireless products to industry standards such as 3GPP etc.
Are you considering how to launch your product or system and building in security, either from the ground up or building upon an existing product platform?
Do you have questions about how to specify, architect or implement your product, then we would welcome the opportunity to discuss them with you.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org