IoT design and development:
IoT Hardware from Prototype to Production Guide
Together @DigiCatapult, Xitex, @ArrowGlobal, @SonyUKTEC & @Microsoft have detailed the entire process of #IoT hardware production from building a prototype up to production at volume and end of product life. Visit the website to read the guide in full here.
About the IoT Hardware from Prototype to Production Guide
This guide provides guidance to navigate the entire process of IoT hardware production from the building of a basic prototype up to production at volume and end of product life. For each of these hardware manufacturing stages, the report highlights important considerations such as where to focus energy and provides a clearer understanding of the expectations that design and manufacturing partners may have, so an engagement with these can become more successful.
Digital Catapult’s IoT hardware from prototype to production guide is designed for UK entrepreneurs, startups and scaleups who are keen to launch hardware based IoT products and services.
IoT Product Security
Xitex is an enthusiastic promoter of IoT security, so we are proud to have been major contributors to the IoTSF’s publications, in particular:
- IoT Security Compliance Framework
- IoT Security Compliance Questionnaire
- Vulnerability Disclosure Best Practice Guide
- Home IoT Security Architecture and Policy
- Enterprise IoT Security Architecture and Policy
- IoT Security Reference Architecture for the Healthcare Industry
- Mapping the IoTSF Compliance Framework to ETSI TS 103 645 Feb 2019
All of these publications can be found on the IoTSF’s website here.